Why do Pixel Accountants love Xero?
Xero allows us to connect and collaborate with our clients using the cloud. This opens up a world of opportunities to increase efficiency and streamline the way you manage your business!
Run your business from anywhere.
Access your business finances anytime, from any internet-connected device – phone, tablet, or computer.
Understand your real-time cash position.
Know how you’re doing on a daily basis with bank feeds from your bank accounts and credit cards that show up on the Xero dashboard and in reports.
Collaborate with us, your bookkeeper and your team.
Give your staff access to the areas they need to do their job. And invite us to collaborate with you on your business in real-time.
Get paid faster for better cashflow.
Easily create and send invoices, generate invoice reminders and have the ability to accept online payments to speed things up.
Protect your business data.
Xero backs up your data and protects it with multiple layers of security, including industry-standard data encryption and secure data centres. The software also offers two-step authentication as an additional layer of protection for your Xero account for each login.
Gold Xero Partner
Pixel Accountants has Gold Partner status and is also a Gold Champion Partner. This means we have over 300 business clients using Xero, so you can rest easy knowing that we are all over everything Xero!
- Combat cash flow hurdles with these small business financing options Ian Boyd
- Xero Small Business Spotlight: Terracotta Tummy Xero
- Dairy Women’s Network announces partnership with Xero & Figured Cam Anderson
- In celebration of our FY22 Xero Award Australia winners Joseph Lyons
- What you should know about upcoming changes to super in Australia Erin Adams